Employment & Labor Litigation
McBride Law Offices, P.C. concentrates its practice on representing executives and employees with legal issues related to employment or prospective employment. Mr. McBride has been named an Illinois Super Lawyer each year since 2012, including 2023, in the area of Employment Law. If you have:
- Already filed a Charge with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or the Illinois Human Rights Commission and have been presented with a settlement offer or need to litigate the case in state or federal court;
- Had a case or charge filed against your business with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission or the Illinois Human Rights Commission;
- Been accused of wrongdoing or a breach of fiduciary duty by your employer for any reason;
- Discovered fraud or theft from your business by one of your employees; or
- Been threatened or received any adverse employment action (fired, demoted, poor performance review) due to your reporting or threatening to report illegal activity at your place of employment; then
the Firm can help. The Firm represents individuals and small businesses who have employment and labor disputes, including those associated with FMLA, Wage & Hour matters, Title VII discrimination and retaliation, ADA, and those related to the Illinois Human Rights Act.
McBride Law Offices PC handles disputes and cases in Cook County, McHenry County, DuPage County, Will County, Kane County and Lake County, including federal court cases.
Matthew L. McBride III, owner and Principal of McBride Law Offices, P.C. possesses specialized knowledge and experience in these areas of the law and regularly negotiates and litigates against the largest law firms and employers on behalf of its Clients. Contact the Firm at 847-394-3300 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free telephone consultation.