We Know What Matters
FIRM PRACTICE AREAS
- Contract Drafting, Negotiation, and Litigation
- Estate Litigation (Will Contests, Trust Litigation, Caregiver Fraud and Citation Litigation)
- Employment and Labor Litigation
- Severance Agreements – Review and Drafting
- Non-Compete Agreements – Review, Drafting and Litigation
- Insurance Disputes (Commercial and Homeowner Claims Negotiation and Litigation)
- Fraud and Deceptive Practices (Home Improvement, Contractor, Investment Fraud)
- Appeals (Discounted Flat Fees Available)
ALTERNATIVE FEE OPTIONS
Depending on the type of case or legal service requested, McBride Law Offices offers alternative fee arrangements, including: contingent, hybrid contingent fee, flat, and fixed fee options. Call McBride Law Offices at 847-394-3300 for further information.
An Experienced Litigator In Your Corner
Matthew L. McBride III, Principal and Founder of McBride Law Offices, has been litigating and negotiating legal disputes for over 20 years.
Beginning as an Cook County Assistant State’s Attorney, Mr. McBride acquired the trial skills needed to win in the Courtroom. After going into private practice in 1999, he was able to hone his negotiation skills by negotiating contracts as a sports agent for his Brother, Brian McBride, a member of the U.S. Soccer Hall of Fame. Mr. McBride currently represents Jonathan Spector, an Arlington Heights native, who now plays for Orlando City SC of Major League Soccer.
Mr. McBride has first chaired 18 jury trials, all with verdicts favorable to his Clients. He has tried hundreds of bench trials and litigated in many state and federal courts throughout the country. Mr. McBride has also been retained to handle appellate matters. After being hired after the Clients originally lost on appeal, he prevailed before the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Reversing the lower court’s decision, the Appellate Court agreed with Mr. McBride and agreed it would be a “miscarriage of justice” to uphold the lower court’s decision. The opinion of Roggenbuck Trust v. Dev. Res. Group, LLC, is located at 505 Fed.Appx. 857 (11th Cir. 2013).
Mr. McBride has litigated in the following state and federal Courts:
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Courts in Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Ohio New York and Nebraska